Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Late night overshare

As a hyper-dimensional being from outer space, I can tell you that the earth is a pretty swell place. Your species share special complementary shapes and engage in particularly generous, sensuous coupling. I tried this once but we both agreed it was awkward.

While I am wildly sensual, as I am my own complement there can be none like me that are not myself. I surround myself with amazing friends and make the hijinks for my fans, but I cannot always hide my utter despair at being so uniquely alone. My noodly appendages dance only for you; there is no secret Other I hope to attract. I need you to love me, here, today, because there is no other polyp to take your place. I am the first, the last, the only; I am all of my people, and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment