Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It's flu vaccine season!!!


This is the amazing season where humans peer pressure each other into Doing the Right Thing. Polyp is here to help!

Taking my friends to get vaccinated. Some people need a little extra convincing.

Fever, aches, headache. I hear it's awful, all that snuffling. While I am immune to all disease, I am not immune to feeling sympathy for the immense, whiny suffering of others. And so yesterday I devoted myself to encouraging all my friends to get vaccinated. After a little cajoling, I think everyone agreed with me that getting vaccinated was the right thing to do. You can do your part too! Get vaccinated and take exciting, pro-vac pictures like the one above! Then you can e-mail them to me & I will post them on my blog & we can be vaccination buddies. Go team vac!


No comments:

Post a Comment