Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hunting


Here I go old-core, hunting with extruded limbs rather than nuclear bombs or dynamite.
Good times!
Sometimes my friends and I play a game called "hunting," where they run away from me and I try to absorb them. Here you can see that this pink lobstery-thing tried to shield itself from me with my friend the plastic hemisphere. Of course, I could always transform myself into a knife and cut through the hemisphere, or a laserbeam and fry him in place, or a nuclear explosion. But instead I decided to carefully work myself under the hemisphere-y thing. It took a long time, because even though it is just a piece of plastic the hemisphere is very clever and was fit just-so over the lobster. Eventually my hard work paid off and I was able to work my way in and absorb the lobster. Never underestimate the value of a good work ethic!

Later, I got tired and couldn't hold my shape anymore and the lobster went home. Circle of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment