Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Q & A Time!

My facebook friends and I are having an awesome time "like"ing each others' posts and sharing our exploits. I thought it was all for fun, but things got very real & serious all of a sudden when a fan asked me: What are you?

At first I was taken aback and confused - these questions again? I have been hounded by these false accusations over and over again, ever since my first wholly misunderstood manifestations. So please let me put this topic to rest once and for all. Blake, a truly unwell man given to huffing engraving byproducts, once wrote about me:
...They see the Ulro, a vast Polypus of living fibres down into the Sea of Time & Space growing, a self-devouring monstrous Human Death...
Totally misconstrued! Not Ulro!
and I just want to make it very clear that this was a total misunderstanding of the situation! There are two sides to every story and this is just the mean side ! I was trying to help! So please stop asking me about it! If I were a vast self-devouring death polyp from doomtown this blog would be way more boring and have fewer pictures of me goofing around!


Me, as one of you
But then I took a deep breath and realized that my curious fan probably wasn't asking about that. The question was probably more, like, "what are you about? How can your fans relate to you when you are goopy and shiny and many-as-one, and we are not?"  But the answer is: I am just like you!






No comments:

Post a Comment